1. Bus Service is voluntary and not mandatory. The Management reserves the right to withdraw the bus facility to any student without assigning any reason whatsoever.
2. The Management tries its best to comply with the rules and regulations of the authorities concerned. However, it will not be responsible for any disruption in the service due to any orders / instructions of the Transport Department or other authority.
3. The Management follows all the road safety regulations, but will not be responsible for any mishap or accident on the way.
4. Any student found indulging in any act of indiscipline, whether inside or outside the school campus, may be expelled / or his/her name struck off the rolls of the school without notice. The decision of the Management shall be final and no appeal will be entertained.
5. Rules and regulations printed in this Hand Book can be amended at any time, at the sole discretion of the Management.